Sunday 23 November 2008

Look, Yarn!

If yarn is your thing then you could wander off to Posh Yarn and just weep over the simply gorgeous buffet of colour and texture on offer every Sunday evening. Only don't bother going over there now because it is probably all sold out - the sale moves ludicrously quickly - the sale starts at seven and is generally over by quarter past. So it with a particularly glad heart that I show you these beauties.

jaunty (bright pink) and sleuth (violet)
lambswool, cashmere and angora sock yarn.

Just the thing to keep little toes warm inside little wellies. The kidlings chose the colours themselves. I am so chuffed- both about the yarn and the fact that I am successfully indoctrinating my daughters with a yarn thing of their own at such a tender age.

And, let's face it, I need a project to keep me busy. Hah!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Lovely yarn! Well done on getting the girlies hooked good and young! My two are totally brainwashed, he,he!!!

Kim x

Anonymous said...

I can't say that yarn is my thing in terms of anything I make or utilize, but I am a great admirer of beauty, color, texture and creativity, and the wonder of it all!

Lorraine said...

Sian- How gorgeous.

I taught my daughter to knit, but the bug has not bitten her as I had hoped it would.

You have 3 girls- you probably have better odds.

Technodoll said...

What I would give for a warm scarf lovingly hand-crafted from this yarn. Your kidlings are so lucky! And hopefully very warm this winter too :-)